Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-May-24 4:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Question of the Week
AgePosted: 2019-Apr-05 2:46 am 

Follow-up planeswalkers question....

Were you expecting this much backlash from your SCG announcement to not legalize planeswalkers for a trial period?

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Apr-05 4:12 am 
EDH Rules Committee

cryogen wrote:
Follow-up planeswalkers question....

Were you expecting this much backlash from your SCG announcement to not legalize planeswalkers for a trial period?

A little. I don't know if I'd call it backlash yet, since it seems more like a few passionately vocal voices than a mass outcry.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Apr-05 8:04 am 

Sheldon wrote:
Swmystery wrote:
This may be a little off-topic, Sheldon, but is there any chance we could get an update of the database you use for your decks? The lists at the bottom of your articles don't appear to have been consistently updated since around Ixalan or so.

I realise it's a minor concern, but it's been getting more difficult to follow along with your great deck update articles without the current lists to go with them.

Update on this: I had an extended discussion with Cedric (the editor) about this. We've worked out a plan to get it done and keep them updated. It'll be a few weeks before everything gets in. We're going to restart with the latest versions of everything post-MTGRNA updates, then go from there.

Would it be possible to get a further update on this sometime, Sheldon? Or have all the decklists now been updated to their most recent versions?

(also, sidebar since I don't use Twitter: congratulations on your successful Masters defence! I just had my PhD viva today, so that was very much in my thoughts...)

Daretti, Scrap Savant (Red Artefacts).
Prime Speaker Zegana (Simic Voltron).
Rubinia Soulsinger (Bant Polymorphs).
Kess, Dissident Mage (Grixis Treasure).
Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper (Jund Apostles).
Tariel, Reckoner of Souls (Mardu Judo).

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8