Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Sep-15 9:52 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Having Your Voice Heard
AgePosted: 2019-Aug-08 6:55 am 

I think I saw Sheldon mention that it was one of the significant things he wanted done this year? But maybe I'm imagining that. I dunno where I saw it :)

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Aug-08 10:02 am 

Carthain wrote:
I think I saw Sheldon mention that it was one of the significant things he wanted done this year? But maybe I'm imagining that. I dunno where I saw it :)

Here:

Sheldon wrote:
Even though it was suggested by a massive troll, there is truth to the idea that this site needs to be refreshed. It's one of my projects for the rest of the year.

I have a few feelers out at the moment, but if any of you have ideas on who might be able to help with such a thing, I'm all ears. Please PM me or email me (firstDOTlastATgmail).

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Aug-15 9:25 am 
EDH Rules Committee

I've now digested everything here between the last time I replied and now.

The leads for development of a new site have not panned out, so we're back to the drawing board. Any good ideas or leads are appreciated. Ideally, we'd rather not have a faceless developer who doesn't know the format; we'd rather someone who is at least familiar with the product.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Aug-16 12:45 am 

Sheldon wrote:

The leads for development of a new site have not panned out, so we're back to the drawing board. Any good ideas or leads are appreciated. Ideally, we'd rather not have a faceless developer who doesn't know the format; we'd rather someone who is at least familiar with the product.

Sent you a pm

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Aug-16 1:23 am 

Sheldon wrote:

If Nexus can assist in any way with a transition or serve as a community forum areas for Commander content please reach out to myself or feyd.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15