Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Sep-15 9:57 pm

Post subject: Synthetic Destiny + Strionic Resonator = awesome?
AgePosted: 2017-Mar-24 11:46 am 

Synthetic Destiny
Strionic Resonator

Suppose I have two islands, six wastes, three 1/1 myr tokens, and a Strionic Resonator in play. I cast Synthetic Destiny during my main step, exiling my three tokens.

I _think_ that Synthetic Destiny sets up a delayed trigger that goes on the stack at the beginning of the end step. I also think that I can target that trigger with Strionic Resonator. If I do, then I believe I get three creatures from my library in two different batches.

Is this accurate, or can I not target the Synthetic Destiny trigger with the Strionic Resonator?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Synthetic Destiny + Strionic Resonator = awesome?
AgePosted: 2017-Mar-25 12:16 pm 

Yes that works but remember that you need two more mana to activate Strionic Resonator

"- if this spell is played ten times in a given game then I suggest you warm up the tar and pluck some chickens" - tarnar

The internet's great at making noise, and poor at operating pants. There's gonna be half-dressed mobs screeching half-assed arguments for the rest of the 21st century - Kemev

Offline Profile