Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Dec-08 1:51 am

Post subject: There's a unban PE petition
AgePosted: 2019-Nov-12 10:00 pm 

so this is a thing apparently https://www.change.org/p/commander-rule ... mander-edh

That's not how magic works. You can't equate cards and situations linearly like that!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: There's a unban PE petition
AgePosted: 2019-Nov-13 12:15 am 

It seems this is running for four months and gathered just 635 supporters. Paradox Engine must've been very popular /s

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Nov-13 2:49 am 

Shabbaman wrote:
It seems this is running for four months and gathered just 635 supporters. Paradox Engine must've been very popular /s

The number I have seems to be 649. That's a 2.2% uptick in the total support for at PE unban in the roughly 2.2 hours since you've posted, or an increase of 1% every hour! At this rate, we'll have a total of 832 dissatisfied customers by this time tomorrow!

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Nov-13 6:02 am 

It could have 5 million signatures, nothing would change.

People waste time doing the funniest stuff .

No, I think he's right. I'm just all butt-hurt over prophet.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Nov-19 11:40 am 

Uktabi_Kong wrote:
Shabbaman wrote:

The number I have seems to be 649. That's a 2.2% uptick in the total support for at PE unban in the roughly 2.2 hours since you've posted, or an increase of 1% every hour! At this rate, we'll have a total of 832 dissatisfied customers by this time tomorrow!

Looks like it did not make your projected uptick... I mean I am totally shocked that in the last 6 days it has grown to a whopping 651! This is very clearly an important issue. We should start a "no child left behind" style chant... or you know ignore it cause it isn't that important I guess?

With perfect mana, reasonable removal, disruption, and card advantage, we're back to pitchforks and torches. And it's about to get worse for those who do not enjoy the game as Richard Garfield intended, playing as few win conditions as possible and prompting concession after all hopes (and spells) are lost. - Shaheen Soorani

Offline Profile