Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Oct-19 3:49 am

Post subject: Re: A silver border ban list
AgePosted: 2019-Aug-22 11:42 pm 

crh1985: it almost seems as if you're bitter about the experience you had with your friend (understandable) and then projecting it out upon others (not as cool.)

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Aug-24 1:13 am 

Carthain wrote:
crh1985: it almost seems as if you're bitter about the experience you had with your friend (understandable) and then projecting it out upon others (not as cool.)

Yeah, if you want to be guardian of a list like this, it needs to be a tad more universal. I don’t think keeping you arms straight is a problem. If there is limited space talk to the playgroup (which you’d have to do anyway to play silver border). Unless cards just plain don’t work in the rules or are totally power level broken, I’d strive to keep them off the list. The shorted a bankist can be and still be fun is always the goal imho

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2019-Aug-26 10:30 pm 

My playgroup has played with silver bordered cards legal since they were legal for everybody. We just never stopped. There have been no issues so far.

I very badly want to know why Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil is considered a problem card though. It's kind of underpowered for a 10 drop demon, and the ability to AT MOST deal 2 damage a turn if I jump through some hoops is meh. There are more efficient ways to shock my opponents. What am I missing?

Offline Profile