[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
MTG Commander/Elder Dragon Highlander • View topic - Amonkhet Spoilers --- How many ways can we bend the Layout?

Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2020-Jan-19 8:56 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: Amonkhet Spoilers --- How many ways can we bend the Layout?
AgePosted: 2017-Apr-14 1:29 am 

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Has blue ever been allowed to return creatures from their graveyard to hand before?

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-14 2:58 am 

Current Decks:

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-14 3:14 am 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-14 11:14 am 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-15 2:11 am 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-15 4:30 am 

HK

Last edited by Treamayne on 2017-Apr-16 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-15 5:58 am 

Its power level is well below 9000, but its good.

yeah, it could have been called Rampant//Analysis and been ridiculous, but in a deck that wants to ramp and draw this is playable. I would pick this over any of the general non-mulldrifter draw 2 effects. I dont think it would replace any of my standard ramp spells.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-16 1:08 am 

"The President's job - and if someone sufficiently vain and stupid is picked he won't realize this - is not to wield power, but to draw attention away from it." -- Douglas Adams, predicting the future.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-16 9:02 am 

HK

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-17 8:08 am 

"- if this spell is played ten times in a given game then I suggest you warm up the tar and pluck some chickens" - tarnar

The internet's great at making noise, and poor at operating pants. There's gonna be half-dressed mobs screeching half-assed arguments for the rest of the 21st century - Kemev

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-17 8:12 pm 

So, what's everyone's pick-up list looking like for this set?

I have the 3 PWs for my collection (with extra Liliana for making zombies)
A copy of each Bicycle land

All the Zombie/Bontu stuff:

And some goodstuff:

*Not sure about this guy just yet. He won't stop all the shennanigans but I think there's very few situations where someone looking to take advantage of graveyard interactions won't be extremely unhappy to have only 2 cards available to them.

So, If I get everything, that's 5 Mythics, 8 Rares, 6 uncommons and (for the first time in a while) 2 commons and the vast majority of all that is for 1 Zombie deck and my PW collection. Hopefully I'll have a goodly portion of that by the end of prerelease weekend.

Sissay 5c Superfriends
Morophon Eldrazi (5C Devoid)
Grenzo's Goblins

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-18 8:23 am 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-18 10:34 am 

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-19 12:58 am 

Sissay 5c Superfriends
Morophon Eldrazi (5C Devoid)
Grenzo's Goblins

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2017-Apr-20 2:23 pm 

I mostly want the Invocations and Bontu, which I'll be playing by making clicking sounds with my mouth. ANd yes, I know it's not the same spelling/pronunciation. :p

- cEDH discard/attrition.
Pre-Modern:
A .
Duel Commander:
- Ramp ramp ramp into Ugin+Painter's Servant.
- Unbridled Aggro

Find me Saturdays at the Wizard's Tower - Ottawa and occasional Mondays at Westboro Legion for Duel Commander.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14